|Dimensions (L x W x H)||: 750 x 450 x 62 (mm)|
|Cut out size (L x W)||: 655 x 345 (mm)|
|Left zone power||: 2.0 kW|
|Right zone power||: 2.0 kW|
|Total power||: 2.85 kW|
|Plug||: 13 Amp|
|Safety Mark||: 180515-24|
Benefits of cooking with induction
- Easy to Clean: No more scrubbing over splatter or a spill, simply wipe with sponge or a cloth.
- Safety: No open flames or risk of gas leakage! The induction surface remains cool to touch since the heat is only created within the induction friendly pan.
- Speed: Induction cooking can be quicker since it offers the best pan-food heat transfer with the least heat loss to the surroundings.
- Precise Control: Enjoy absolute control for precise cooking at all heat settings.
- Energy Efficient: Induction hobs use up to 90% less energy in cooking as compared to types of hobs.
- Wireless communication – to improve your cooking experience, Mayer’s induction hobs will wirelessly connect to a compatible Mayer hood to automatically activate the said hood upon startup. Similarly, when your induction hob is switched off, the connected hood will be automatically switched off.
- Sensor touch control
- 9 level power settings (variable)
- Boost function for left zone
- Automatic pan recognition system – the cooking zone detects the pan to use the right amount of energy needed
- Control lock
- Child safety lock
- Power management